TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
These conditions shall apply to all insertion orders for advertisements submitted by the Advertiser and accepted for publication by the Publisher.
l. All insertion orders for advertisements are accepted subject to the Publisher's approval of the copy and availability of space.
2. The Publisher reserves the right to omit or suspend an advertisement at any time for good cause its sole discretion, in which case no claim on the part of the
Advertiser for damages or breach of contract shall arise. Acceptance of an advertisement for publication by the Publisher does not constitute endorsement or
approval by the Publisher of any product or service advertised.
3. All copy MUST be received by the stated dates. In the event of non-receipt of copy, the Publisher reserves the right to repeat existing copy held or to compose
"generic" advertising for the Advertiser. Time shall be of the essence with respect of all obligations undertaken by the Advertiser. Failure to timely submit copy to
the Publisher shall not relieve the Advertiser from liability for payment of the ad.
4. Publisher will not accept liability for any errors due to third parties, subcontractors or inaccurate copy instructions. Claims of errors in finished advertisement will
only be considered if the Advertiser has previously affirmatively submitted copy and/or approved the proof: the advertisement deviates from the submitted copy
and/or approved proof, and notification of the error is received in writing within ten
( l 0) days of publication.
5. Advertiser accepts full responsibility for all content it submits to the Publisher (including text, representations, illustrations and advertisements) and agrees to
indemnify and hold harmless the Publisher against all actions, costs, claims, proceedings, damages and liabilities whatsoever incurred by the Publisher as a result
of publication of any material supplied or approved by the Advertiser. Continued on next page.
6. Publisher shall not be liable for any financial, consequential or indirect loss or damages suffered by the Advertiser as a result of any act or omission of the
Publisher. The liability of the Publisher in respect of any breach of its obligations pursuant to this contract shall be limited to an amount equal to the sum actually
paid by the Advertiser to the Publisher. Save to the extent of the same cannot by law or statute be excluded, all express or implied conditions, warranties or
representations relating to the service provided by the Publisher to the Client are hereby excluded. All single insertion orders have a 7 day cancellation policy, any
cancellations after 7 days are subject to one time $3000 re-pagination fee.
7. CONTRACT ADVERTISERS: If Advertiser cancels the balance of a contract it relinquishes any right to the discount to which it was previously entitled and
advertisements will be invoiced at the appropriate rate. Advertising position is not guaranteed unless Advertiser has paid guaranteed position charge.
8. The insertion order, including these terms and conditions, and the rate card constitute all of the terms of the contract between Advertiser and Publisher. No
agent or other representative of the Publisher has the right to vary the terms of the contract in any way, except in writing, signed by Publisher. Full payment is due
upon receipt of proof. Advertisers who fail to remit payment will incur interest charges of
l .5 % interest per month, and shall pay Publisher any collection costs and fees, including reasonable attorney fees, incurred by Publisher Jurisdiction and venue
shall be proper in Essex County, New Jersey of any claims arising from this contract.